Frank DiGiammarino is an accomplished leader with a proven track record of leading organizations and solving difficult problems. Frank has deep experience in growing organizations and leading complex initiatives to success. A strategic thinker, Frank provides trusted advice to senior government executives that results in successful change and increased organization performance. Key accomplishments:
- Led small team that worked across the US government and the country to disburse $787 billion to create impact and speed economic recovery.
- Conceived, designed and launched the Collaboration Project as a home for senior government leaders who are using collaboration to innovate and solve government’s challenges.
- Drove transformational change with senior government clients through defining strategic direction, clarifying organizational structures and focusing on demonstrable results.
- Member of top team for four different business units that drove over 30% annual revenue growth through focus on strategic offerings and streamlined business operations.
- Sold and delivered strategic consulting and systems development engagements from $50K organization assessment studies through multi-million dollar system implementations.
- Successfully led groups from small study teams up to a 700 person plus consulting operation.
- Recognized thought leader, author, and speaker on issues of government change, collaboration, transition and career development.